Unable to make it to the Dining Hall, no problem. Our meal exchange program for all resident students is available at the Moose Café or Jazzman's Café. You can chose from a list of entrees, snack, fruit and drink to chose from, then you just swipe your card and your're done!

Mountain Money can be purchased in any amount through the Office of Student Financial Services in Room 209 of the Mansion, or by calling (802) 447-6366.

Lost or stolen ID cards can be replaced. Should this happen to you, visit Campus Safety.

You are more than welcome to bring a friend or family member for any meal. You can either pay cash or pay with Mountain Money.

Sick trays are also available for students with a meal plan. If you are feeling under the weather and would like to order a sick tray, call Health Services at (802) 447-4355.

If you have particular dietary needs, the Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, contact Health Services at (802) 447-4355.